Tuesday, January 4, 2011

jet blue

As I sit on the train and let my mind wander as it usually does my eyes were caught on ad.  Usually ads on the train don't really call out to me but this ad caught my attention and it made me sit there for the remaining of my ride home (my ride is about an hr long) analyzing the ad.  The textile designer in me made me call out the amount of colors used before anything then off to the type and then the message.  "you above all" I am sure they are referring to their customer service and literally you above all while on the plane but I like to over analyze things (clearly I had a good amount of time at hand and apply everything to myself... self absorbed maybe) and twisting them a bit.  So I thought, hm... I better start straightening my life out, prioritizing my loved ones which I tend to take for granted.  Set realistic goals and just doing it damn it, see what I mean by twisting the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment